Heavenly peace and quiet amidst lush, tropical vegetation awaits you at the Constance Belle Mare Plage, just a few metres from an incredible, widespread beach on the east coast of Mauritius. Guests of this 5-star resort can enjoy, besides a modern ambience and first-class service, a comprehensive spa and wellness programme. Golfers will be delighted with the 18-hole championship golf course, while watersport enthusiasts will get their money's worth in this incredible bay.
Facts & Facilities
67 x Prestige Room Beachfront
53 x Beachfront Junior Suite
96 x Junior Suite
6 x Deluxe Suite
2 x 2-Bedroom Beachfront Pool Villa
14 x 2-Bedroom Pool Villa
2 x 3-Bedroom Pool Villa
1 x 5-Bedroom Presidential Villa with 2 private pools
An unforgettable holiday experience awaits you at the ecasual and sporty Constance Belle Mare Plage, right on the breathtaking beach on Mauritius' eastern coast. Surrounded by a 15-hectare palm garden and miles of white sandy beaches, this elegant 5-star accommodation will mesmerise with its unique charm. Soothe your soul with a relaxing walk along the stunning beach, protected from the open ocean by a magnificent coral reef, or cool off in the crystal-clear water of the Indian Ocean following a spot of sunbathing. Inspired by the beauty of the ocean, the comfortable rooms of the hotel await you with a stylish mix of tropical nature and perfect elegance. High-class rooms, elegant suites, and luxurious villas ensure that there is plenty of variety for different tastes. Enjoy the wide array of culinary delights too in one of the many restaurants and bars of the hotel, which offer incredible views of the ocean. Or, indulge yourself in the spa and wellness area, work out in the fitness centre, or make use of one of the many other leisure offerings. Golfers can work on their handicaps at one of the two 18-hole championship golf courses, which spread out over 140 hectares, while the incredible bay is a veritable paradise for watersport enthusiasts and swimmers.
- The beautiful bay is protected from the open ocean by a coral reef, and is the ideal location for watersport enthusiasts and snorkelling fans.
- The fitness and wellness area offers varied courses, such as yoga, pilates, or aerobics, as well as pure relaxation in the spa, sauna, or whirlpool.
- Indulge yourself at the hair and beauty salon before enjoying culinary delights and delicious cocktails in one of the hotel's seven restaurants or five bars, all while enjoying the breathtaking ocean view.
- The tropical garden estate of the hotel awaits with two considerable 18-hole championship golf courses, taking up a total of 140 hectares.
- Constance Kids Club for children from 4-11 years (open from 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM).
The luxurious resort delights guests with a first-class location, right on miles and miles of white beach. The magnificent coral reef protects the bay itself, and is a real highlight for snorkellers and divers. Why not also pay a visit to one of the typical Mauritian restaurants in the nearby towns and indulge in the culinary art of the locals. Across the coastal road, you can participate in a day excursion, enabling you to enjoy a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean during your journey. The Ile aux Cerfs is located just a few minutes from the resort; this island is the second-largest on the eastern coast of Mauritius. Furthermore, the eastern heart of the small town Poste de Flacq is just a few minutes away, allowing you to discover Mauritian culture and buy souvenirs for your loved ones back home in the quaint alleyways.